Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Taking A Break Til the New Year

A Note from Margot

Dear Readers,
I am going to take the week between Christmas and New Years off
from writing. I have come down with a nasty head/chest cold and I think I just
need to give myself a bit of a break. I pretty sure out of the 395 published
posts that you can still find the encouragement you need and there are
likely some that you missed getting to read.


In the mean time I am enjoying a quiet reading marathon at my moms.
While watching it snow and snow, drinking hot tea and mostly resting.


Any way I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas and I will be back with you January 2nd.

Blessings,
Margot


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Standing King

An edited version of this Art Reflection was shared at The Gathering House Church in Spokane Washington and presented on March 31, 20...