Monday, January 16, 2012

A Day To Process

A Devotional by Margot Cioccio

Thought I would make this one short today and take the holiday to kind of regroup and process.
I wanted to attach a link to yesterday's sermon it spoke a lot to the places in our lives where things have happened and that part of our development has been stunted.  I myself am kind of taking today to process through my own areas where I have gotten stuck.  I hope you will take the time to go and check it out and that you would grant me a day off. I'll see you back here tomorrow.   http://www.fccspokane.org/2012/01/sunday-01-15-2012/ 
I think that this has been a message that has impacted me in a deep way and hearing it will help you understand the things I am likely to write this week.   The message is by Pastor Rob Bryceson of Spokane First Covenant Church. He titled it Everyone Wants Freedom.

Prayer:
Dear Lord,
I lift before you those who are visiting this page. I pray that you would minister to them through the sermon link. I know it has challenged me to go back and look at some of the stuck places in my own life.
I pray you will help us all to move forward and to find the courage to face some of those broken, damaged, painful places. I pray Lord that you will bless those reading with a renewed sense of understanding your plan and unique design and purpose for their life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Standing King

An edited version of this Art Reflection was shared at The Gathering House Church in Spokane Washington and presented on March 31, 20...