Monday, April 29, 2013

Y is for Yahweh's Beloved

A Devotional by Margot Cioccio

Well only 2 more letters to go for this years A-Z blogging challenge.

The Beloved by Margot Cioccio 
Yahweh is the Hebrew name for God. God's name was so holy that was only written but never spoken, instead they took four letters (Yod Heh Vav Heh), translate that into Roman you get Y H W H. Because it was considered blasphemous to utter the name of God it was only written and never spoken.

I am going to make this post short and hope that you will take the time to listen to the songs and to search your heart to see if there are any places in your heart that need to change. Are there any places that make Jesus sad because you have locked Him out, or not believed that it is in His power to help you to overcome in that area.


Psalm 139:23-24

Search me, O God, and know my heart;
Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me,
And lead me in the way everlasting.



I found this song called Yahweh by Hillsong featuring David Ware. I thought since we are all most to the end of this challenge it might be to take some time to worship and praise the one who created each of the individuals I have written about this month. It is a good time to thank him for to insights and revelations we have received from the Holy Spirit.

http://youtu.be/9tZ1fWz4fAE


http://youtu.be/8YiBrLrYfb0


He is Yahweh
http://youtu.be/5hg6rwGwDCY


This one called Search Me YAH says search me and see if there is anything that saddens you. You might want to take a look at the rest of Psalm 139.
http://youtu.be/x6PcIYmHX28


I want to remind you that you are Yahweh's Beloved. He loves you and desires for you to draw near Him. He has a good plan for your life and longs to help you better understand who he has created you and called you to be as His child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Standing King

An edited version of this Art Reflection was shared at The Gathering House Church in Spokane Washington and presented on March 31, 20...